Andy arrived on Tuesday and we are so glad to have him around. The kids love to wrestle with him and he is always up for an adventure.
Andy arrived just in time for my 35th birthday. What a great day it was with breakfast out, a hike up bald mountain, a pedicure and then a family dinner. Hard to believe how wonderful our life has become at 35! I feel 25 most days :)
Now if only we could see some sunshine. The amount of rain in the mountains is unbelievable. I guess it's preparing us for Kodiak.
Lastly if you have not seen EPIC, take your kids. It's fantastic!






Wow! Maine is so beautiful! I'm glad you guys had so much fun together, so many wonderful adventures, and it's just the beginning. Happy Belated Birthday, Katie! (You don't look a day of 25)
ReplyDeleteSo happy you are having fun! Love, love the pictures!
ReplyDelete