Our paths will cross again next week. His adventure begins this weekend in Detroit at our friend Art's wedding. Then he flies back to the east coast to drop our truck off. It's being shipped out of NJ.
The girls and I have had a great week exploring Rangeley,Me. Rangeley is in the western mountains of maine. My parents call Rangeley home and I grew up summering on the lake. We have rested, hiked, rested, made fairy houses, rested, played in the lake, rested....see a pattern.
Our next week will be a tad bit busier as the cousins have arrived at the lake for the summer. Molly and amelia now have instant playmates. I am also finalizing plans for our road trip. Lastly, Amelia's speech was picked up by the Alaska Early Learning program. She will start her lessons a few days after arriving on island.
Below are pictures of our current adventures:





No comments:
Post a Comment