Our weekend started off with a lovely guest, Adam Redford, yes, you can google him. He is professional fishing guide based out of Miami FL. He has been living in Alaska for the last three months at the Good News River Lodge (http://goodnewsriverlodge.com/) teaching and guiding people how fish. Why is here? He is here of course to fish. Adam is looking for the large Halibut to spearfish. The very large Halibut are known to come into shore this time of year. Unfortunately, kind of like the weather, the Halibut are not following the norm. He has been fishing since Saturday and still no Halibut. Now, the Silvers are still in and Andy caught two on an early morning fishing trip. I will try and post pictures!
Molly is still loving her Kindergarten class and I attended my first PTA meeting. It was interesting and I hope I can stay involved at some points through out the year. Amelia started a toddler preschool program. Its two mornings a week and she loves it. There are 4 kids 2.5 to 3 in her class and they get to play, learn, play and explore. We've started a dance class, and a swim class.
Our last bit of fun was signing up for Girl Scouts. I have decided to be a co-leader to Molly's Daisy troop. It seems to be a lot of fun work, creative brainstorming, and creating future leaders of tomorrow. The group will be a great activity for Molly and I to do together. I am already thinking that Andy will join us in leading songs and of course hiking, plant identification, and more.
Enjoy the pictures!





No comments:
Post a Comment